Back from tution! lalala. HAHA. I'm going mad soon:) During Standard Test today, Edrea got stung by the bee. omg. GET WELL SOON. oh i should mean GET WELL SOON LITTLE THUMB((: AWW, and she gets to go home. NOTFAIR. hahaha. I rather that i was theone who got stung. -.- Claudia was like"I wished i was the one who got stung!" 4 or 5 times! hahaha.
RE lesson after that. It was quite fun. We played water bomb first. Then Miss Wong explained to us about Ash Wednesday and the starting of lent. Hmm, she is such a nicee teacher and i hope i can have more of this. :)) History lesson after that. BORING.. > < haha. Edrea came back from the General Office.
Wei Ling and i purposely told the teacher that she had to carry her bag and i had to carry her file! HAHAHA. Just because her thumb was stung! omg so as to skip history lessons just for a few MINUTES! > < Gotta go eat dinner alr. x) BYEBYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment