Sunday, March 12, 2006

I have not updated for super super long): BLEAH> < The com is locked at home unless i'm supposed to do school projects so er, I should not be doing this right now:S hahaha. I don't give a damn la. I'm too lazy to update the whoel list of stuff fro the past days. GRR-.-

Just came back from Kojiro' house and his birthday party. SHATS. I've should have snapped a picture of him and put it down here. But of all times, the cam batt went flat): He is so cute with his big round eyes and face. hahaha.

Hols Plans(hmk)
1. Home Ec Wkbk and Research
2. Current Affairs Journal
3. Literature ws
4. Geography wkbk(5pages)
5. Maths Problem Sums
6. Eng Compo
7. Science Wkbk
8. Eng Assignment
9. Eng summary
10. Chinese zuoye.(3 CHAPTERS)

OMG! How the hell am I going to finish all these:S The teachers are pratically crazy. Its not a whole month of hol la. > < So unreasonable pls. Well, teachers are forever like this. I seriously don't know whether i can finish this whole chunk of hmk.

Hol Plans
Mon- Edrea's house for Lit project( RAH, early in e morn):
Tue- Violin Class
Wed- Science Tution
Thurs- Going out with Desiree:) FINALLY PLS. orchard??
Fri- H4 GATHERING(:

Okay, so the whole week is packed! HMK?? hate it la. And i still need to study for my upcoming tests! :s. SOMEONE, SAVE ME.

No comments: