SIGHS. today is alr sat and i was about to type a sentence when the bell went 'ding' . okay i will start from last sun!
Sun: I finished mr teo's tuiton very early because he asked me what time i wanted to go home. hahaha. My mom and dad went to fetch me soon and my mom told me that my abacus teacher told me to collect my cert. RAH, but she alr went home. I was so hoping to meet into jingrong as i have not seen her for1 year plus): But we have no fate la. sighs. haha JUNE OKAY.
Mon: It was like raning so freaking heavy and i saw AH TEO. but... i didn't have the courage to call her so i just let it go....
Tue: Just a normal day as usual and janice stayed back with me to decorate my table. THANKS.
Wed: A super hectic day. Luckily, my dad fetched me to tuition. I had violin after that and it really rocks! I was like laughing and laughing at Mr Kher's jokes. Learnt to play the titanic song too. YAY.
Thur: Chinese tuition is much much better with adina. hahaha. We were like crapping throughout the whole tuiton without shi lao shi's noticing* sheesh! hahaha.
Fri: GUIDES! xD. We learnt the horseshoe formation thingy and it was darn tiring. GRR, why must delvinder leave so early? She is such a nice senior and pl. SIGHS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment