Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tues: Went out with deborah to orchard after science tuition.((: Finally met up with her. Off to FarEast to shop, shop and shop! Gawd, i badly wanted to buy the suspenders! Nevermind, i shall buy it the next time i go there again. But i seriously wonder when it will be. :S

Went to Cine for lunch. And sorraye deb! I thought KFC was at there but think it was already demolished? sighh. SO we had to settle BK for our lunch.): And i hate the burger. Gross sauce. Eeww. Aww and she got me a very nice necklace from Diva. How sweet of her. Best Friends necklace. I shall post up a pic of it later.

Took neos. Trained home with deb. We shall meet up again alright bestie. =D

Yesterday went back to school for the It enrichment. It wasn't that bad after all. Kinda fun. Haha. Same group with the two creatures;lynde and joy. Hahaha. WE were supposed to video our school facilities? I dont know. Ahaha. But we just anyhow video-ed. Went out for lunch and back to school com lab to edit everything after uploading all the videos in the com.

Ralph asked us to choose a song. I wanted Avril Lavigne/Jesse Maccartney songs. They are really nice! x)) Lynde wanted Simple Plan's ones while Joy wanted Westlife;amazing. Well, joy got her wish in the end. Hmph. Haha. You-tubed with lynde, watched shows/songs. ((: Yay shall upload the video now. Credits to DENG LIJUN;BABYY for helping me to upload it! <3


No comments: