Thursday, January 31, 2008

I actually skipped a total of fifty times today! Such a accomplishment for me since i usually don't skip. Hahaha now my new year's resolution is to grow taller! :D

I just love reading her blog as her words are like a great sense of inspiration to me. (:

Mrs Kuah and Mr Tan were absent today so there were free periods of Eng and Emath but there was some work given during Emath. Lit test was uhhh, okay i shan't say much in case i do badly. =X I was able to interpret it a little but i wrote kinda little for the last question. The time given was so effing short. :/

Stupid chinese teacher asked me to cut my nails today but i don't give a damn, i'm gonna cut it after cny so i shall be extra careful next week. She said in her cheena accent that she had been noticing me for very long already. LOL. It's like as if she's having a crush on me. HAHA. Worse still, there are chinese lessons next mon and tues. Goshhh.

I was so sleepy again during Physics and i truly can't concentrate during his lessons cos his teaching is kind of a bore. But i'll be so awake whenever he talks about non-physics stuff. Haha. He was like saying that we'll be missing a lot of lessons due to cny so we should catch up or something. then Then he said"Don't worry, i'll try not to touch you all during the march holidays." LOL. After that, everybody started bursting into a fit of laughter. Hurhur. Maybe its not that funneh, but i started laughing like shit after that too. Hehh. Everyone's mind was so wrong!

Okay and Mich and i were talking about the crappiest stuff, as usual! Laughing and talking about the lamest matters like Inyan and Whipper! OH OH OH. I saw Mrs Teo in the morning today while walking from the pri school side to the foyer. [: I called her and she was like ehhh jasmineeeee. I got damn high luh!

Anw, cheer up Janice! You can do well for the next test, buddd! <3

No comments: