Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm back from school! :D The ace-learning training thang was so unneccessary, it was just the training to prepare us for LMS Day? Okay soo dumb. And.. i still have to go back school at about 2pm for the Amath lesson and rush for chinese tuition aftermath. Grrr damn rushing. =S

Hmmm, so whats the plan for tomorrow? Guides in the morning and are we still going sentosa, cs? I'm afraid it'll rain cos the weather's kind of bad these few days.

Wed: Meeting up with Deb to mug at nlb. (:
Thurs: SS and English project at Mich's house.
Fri: Tuition? I don't know, should be free tentatively. Yay.

I need to tell Ezzah later if i want to take Pure Chem as an extra subject cause she's collating for the number of people who are taking it. Ahhh i'm comtemplating if i should take it. But i'm seriously troubled luhhh as i'm scared that i won't be able to cope. On the other hand, my mom's encouraging me to take the extra subject as she said it'll be beneficial for me and so on.. Shucks, i can't seem to make up my mind. =/

No comments: