Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bud was telling me on msn that she saw SGH and B.B.(Bugs-bunneh) at ECP today and zomg, Koh Ruijun and I are laughing over that matter now. HAHAHA. We're linking from them being gay partners and to B.B. getting into a car accident the last time. He should have joined Crippled Superband luh! Hahahaha.

Zomg I shouldn't have started blogging about this. >< Maybe they were at ECP holding hands/riding a bicycle together and B.B would be holding onto SGH's waist. This is exactly one of BZQ's scenes of Junjie and Zhiling. HA.


Jannnn{: ♥, ISWAK and th sequel! <3 says (12:15 AM):
_______ was like wearing some outfit to go wakeboarding that kind? while ______ wore some outfit to go market?

WHAT-THE-HELL! They're like some couple please. I'm so sorrayeeeee, H*H* ! ! ! Shitxzxz pardon my sarcasm! HOHOHOHO. KRJ I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUUUUUS!

No comments: