Hello welloooo Amath lesson was alright in the morning. Remainder theorum was pretty okay? I think I shall start on my hw soon or else I'll forget all the concepts about it already. Ohwait, there's still tuition hw! =/ Rawr rawr rawr. Bus-ed home and went to bud's house to watch episode 2 of ISWAK. But still.. I didn't manage to finish watching as I had to rush back home to have my lunch and at the same time, to get changed too. Haha.
There was a practice and a break before the enrolment and bud and I attempted to tie plaits. It was rather successful but that bud of mine took them out half-way during the enorlment and ha I follwed suite too. Tsktsk one of your pretty plaits was tied by me okay, bud! Hrmph. The enrolment was frikki' long as we had to stand still for close to half an hour? Uhm maybe it was even longer than that. However I had such an entertaining conversation with Cassandra. Heh she was talking to me about her *erherm* and her.
Being as inquisitive as usual, I asked her tons of questions back. Hahahah Lee Anne and I were also crapping away about those juniors too. Each time they said,"Company, please welcome the new guides.", bud and I will give each other that look and start laughing hysterically to ourselves! Omg the whole thang is darn retarded! Hee i was once in their shoes so.. I shan't be that mean! (: The whole enrolment ended at around 4 plus and walked to the bus-stop with Jastoh.
Ohya before that, was talking to Michelle Lee earlier and I didn't know that the gossips were that juicy afterall. HAHAHA. Bus-ed home alone aftermath as bud pangseh-ed me for her Angela Chang! TSK.
GAH GAH GAH. BZQ HAS JUST OFFICIALLY ENDED. ): No more nice shows to look forward to already except for that upcoming show of hers. Errrr, Idk how to pronounce the chinese title eh. What a failure! LOL. As long as I know it's 'The Defining Moment' can already luh! =P Haha. Yay can't wait for those dancing scenes! xD Anyhoo, BZQ's ending was fantabulous ! ! XR&JJ are LOOOOOVEEEE!
Flea market at my aunt's condo tomorrow and I'm selling all my old bags and storybooks. Haha hope I'll able to earn some money from those pile of stuff! Teehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment