OOOH-MY-GAWWWWWWD! Exams are finally over and done with like tomorrow! :D :D Yayieee. Bio and Physics papers 1 tomorrow and I'll have a quick skim through later? Urrrgh I shall be good and probably try to memorise and retain all those knowledge and stuff in my brrrrrain. Zomg, Amath exam today was a killer! :X I got stucked at a zillion questions and damn, I could only get the first part of the first polynomials question! =S Sighhh, it was so depressing. Can I just pathetically wish for a pass? Aye.
I've been not able to resist the temptations of watching BZQ too! Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Apparently, I was studying Physics for the first ten minutes when the show started, however my whole mind was simply on the show and I was unable to concentrate too. Hence I flung down everything and sat right in front of the teevee and enjoyed the show! HA. Omg that episode was freaking hilarious especially the haunted house scene! Nette told me earlier about it and I began laughing like 438736y58762 times when she was about to punch Chris. LOL.
Chilling out with bud at the movies tomorrow! (: It's reaaaally great to catch a movie after two whole weeks of studying stress! Sooooo I'm checking movie timings for tomorrow and luckily, there's a shuttle bus from Orachard/City Hall to Great World. CAN'T WAITTTTT! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment