Tuesday, May 13, 2008

There was an excursion to the NEWater centre today for a tour. Two words to describe it; ABSOLUTELY BORING! (Yawns*) Throughout the whole tour, I was practically on the verge of dozing off. Zzz. =S Whilst we were supposed to watch a video at the auditorium, my eyelids were already drooping and when I opened my eyes after enough rest, JoPeh was seen drinking some water in the video? LOL I totally got a fright.

The rest of the day was spent rather boringly.. Okay maybe it's not really that dull afterall because Mich, Ezzah, Jolyn and I spent the time talking about so much crap stuff and reminiscing our primary school childhood. Heh darn hilarious! Tsk Ezzah was talking about me having a bald head with all my hair combed back in primary one. HRRRRMPH.

Headed down to MPR2 next for a briefing for the Paint-the-desk project. It's like considered a project for sec ones to threes where we're supposed to paint our desks? Eeekk I hate drawing the most pleaseeee! ]: Shitzxzxzxz I'm afraid the outcome will turn out to be damn sucky. Hahaha. Heard that the media will be doing some coverage in our school on thursday/friday too. -.-

Guess what? Tomorrow's gonna be incredibly dreadful cos we'll be getting back our exam scripts. Yeah how great! I'M HOPING FOR THE WORST. ): ):

No comments: