Thursday, June 12, 2008

First thang first,

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTEST BUD! Thanks for going through so much with me throughout these two and a half years! :D Though it may seem pretty short to other people, but to us, only you and I know what's going on. Hahah. The quality's actually way more important than the quantity right! Though I'll be moving house soon(aaaaahhh in a week or more time! =X), we'll still be as close as everrrrrr. Yes definitely alright so please sprouting nonsense all the time okay!

I still remember the times we went swimming, bitching (ZOMG IT'S THE ULTIMATE!), walking to and fro from school and in guides too vividly, where everyone'll always mix up the both of us! Especially the senior, Cassandra! Haha. That moment when aunty said -__________-, we got super duper highhhh! {: And also the retarded times where we'll often dared each other to say/perform the most childish actions. Teeheehee. Have a blessed and blissful birthday, bud a.k.a sister-in-law! Hohohoho. P.S. I've already reserved the only brother. Hahaha.

So.. today was spent with bud and aren't you honoured that I can celebrate your birthday with you? Hehhh. Surprised bud in the morning with the birthday gift and big card. Hope you'll like it! My apologies if they're not to your liking. [: Slacked at her house till 12 plus and got home to change. Headed down to Suntec and ate at some korean restaurant for lunch. The meal was pretty worth it with the free flow of drinks and ice-creaaaaam! Yummylicious! Howeverrr.. the main course was such a sucker. I had spicy breaded chicken and bud ordered kimchi. >< It wasn't really to my liking cos it was kinda spicy. =/

Surprised bud with a slice of cake aftermath. Okay it turned out not to be a surprise afterall because she had apparently found out abourit. Oooops so sorraye bud! Aye the service's damn efficient puh-lease, my aplogies again! Tried to search for new wallets and water bottles at Suntec City, Marina Square and Raffles City, but all were to no avail. Sighhh nehhmind there's still this sat, bud! Yayie talking about this saturday, Mich's gonna be back already! =D

No comments: