Slacked at grammy's house after tuition and headed down to Fairprice with Rj to binge on chocolates, thanks to Rj's $10 voucher! Hohohoho I'm gonna binge on more cadbury chocolates later. Yayie! [: Picked mom up and went straight to P.P to get my phoneeee! :D Plus I had that $100 voucher with me too so they deducted the amount of the phone from there. Rj left half-way for her Jeremy's party. TSKTSK.
Followed dad and mom to Best Denki and they were busy discussing over the LCD teevee. Hmmm maybe they're gonna buy one for the new house. xD Aaaaahhhhh the 4o inch's one is darn cleaaar and niceee! Ate at the foodcourt for dinner and I had my crispy noodles! Hannar hannar I was inspired by my dearest bud to eat it as she was seen happily eating it the last time we went there, so I've decided to give it a try. Heehee.
CS Gathering tomorrow! =B
I LOOOOVEEE IT TO BIIIITS AND PIIIECES!


No comments:
Post a Comment