Sunday, August 31, 2008

Aye dammit the post I typed yesterday wasn't saved at all. Rawr nehhmind I shall be a nice soul and retype everything again.

Surprised Mich with the birthday cake and all with Joy, Rachel and Cynthia in the afternoon. Ohyep talking abourit, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MICHELLE LAI WAI PENG! :D I was the first to wish you okaaaay! Honoured not? Hahahah 2 years of friendship and still counting. Nyeh the quality matters more than the quantity yea, as I've said in the card (: Love you, lamo partner; the only person who'll laugh at my every lame joke and all those retarded actions we'll always do together! Haaah.

Alrighty sooo we were hiding behind her neighbour's house trying to light up the candles on the cake but then those annoying construction workers started singing the birthday song damn loudy until Mich heard it? And apparently she also saw the figures of Cyn and Joy. HAHAHA our plan semi-failed and at that moment, Mich called me and everyone got damn panicky. The rest went to the playground while I escorted the birthday girl there.

When Mich and I had reached the playground, the rest were still asking the neighbour to help them light the candles. Hahahaha wth so inefficient please. Naw I was just kidding. Hehh. Sang the birthday song and went back to her house to cut and eat the cake {: Oh Mich's mom even mms-ed her the all of the pictures that were taken at the playground. The captions with the peektures were damn funneh canxz! P.S. Send me the pics soon Peng!

Played WII aftermath zooomg it was the blast! Cyn and I played tennis and we were like running back and forth with the remote controls(?) . Cam-whored like mad as usual, had tea-break and our main topic was totally revolving around -insertname-(I STILL HATE YOU OKAY BIAATCH.) Bus-ed home with Cyn and Joy and seriously, I miss those 2/6 days. AW.

Talked about anything under the air-c0n(HAHAH) and we were talking about how true and real friends are really hard to come by. Ohyea I'm glad that you liked the gift from AEC, Mich! [:

Got home and changed quickly while Joy waited for me. Haaaah she was darn blur cos she thought that Mercy was my mom! LOL. Bus-ed down to Parkway with Joy and met Ezzah, JasToh and bud to go to VS. Anyhoooo, VS campfire was a bomb too! We sang and cheered like nobody's business until my voice went hoarse. =/ Oh there was this game where each guide/scout was supposed to go up and play to represent the school AND I think bud(She claimed she didn't! But god knows. HA!), Jastoh and all were all forcing me to go up.

Being really spontaneous, I went up and played. Thank gawd there was this guide called Jocelyn who was equally jittery and we started talking and talking until our legs stopped jelly-ing! HAHA. Omg buttttttt, I got myself a damn suay scout to play with luh. He was super duper egoistic I tell you.

(Jas: J, Scout: S)

J: Uhmm so later I'll be the person who acts and you guess okay?
S: Uh yes I know. You need not worry about me..

Wth manxz I was being nice to initiate the conversation and he gave me such a cold reply. Ego like shit. !@$#^%*&(

Then I was given two words; Mask Ball. That scout managed to guess the first word however he took a damn long time to guess the other word. I even pointed the letters on the stage thang(Idk what you call that, like some huge board behind us liddat) to show him nonetheless, he still didn't get my drift.. Yknow I almost felt like pointing to his balls Okay ignore that line.

Nevertheless we still got the goodie/prize and thankew for giving me that extra support by running all the way to the front to support me; BUD, EZZAH, AGNES AND JASTOH! Omfg I love you girls to the maxxxxx, thanks a loooot! <3 (The next time will be your turn bud. HOHOHO.) Sang many many cheers and songs after that and there was this song called "Country Road" however bud and I heard it as "Crunchyroll" Hahahha and we even said to each other, " Huh Crunchyroll.com?" ROFL.

Bus-ed home with the girls after refreshments and although I had a long day, the day was seriously well-spent with AEC Clique and Guides Clique :D

No comments: