Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yawl. I know I've not been updating for quite some time. Hmmm hokay I'm trying to recollect the thangs that I've been doing for the past few days. Uhhhhh wed... OH we had this Literature showcase thang in the morning and it was such a waste of our time. Ezzah was ranting that she could do much better than them yadda yadda..

Aye I could've spent the time there sleeping instead manxz. Ohyes did I mention that during Bio lessons, Jolyn and I passed a paper saying' Ezzah is engaged/married to *inserts name*? HAHAHA it was seriously darn funneh awaiting her reaction when she had seen it!

Watched Nanny Mcphee for CME/CS on Thurday. Wheee I think the movie's hilarious like shiaaate! Oh Manny Mcphee has this uhmmm mole which reminds me of Ms Pang hokay. (NUDGE NUDGE BUD!) And Shanthini and I officially hate Ms Y's lessons now. She's like freaking biased luh, rawr I don't wish to elaborate more on that. Shanthini kept insisting that she should go work as a canteen vendor instead! Hahahahahah wth and I actually agree with you, mother! : D

Did a class video after school for Mrs Heng and accomapnied bud to IMM aftermath. walked around and we apparently spent like half of our time at this bridal shop! LOL. We were having the time of our lives impersonating as twin sisters and all. I even video-ed the whole thang ehhhh. Heh.

Woke up really late today cos I was talking with Rj on msn about teenage._____. Our conversation was really intriguing I tell you. We were going on and on about them and my dearest sister doesn't even know what C______ is. Aye alrighty I shan't shame you here luh! Hahahah I'm saving you a lil' face here man!

Ohyayie one more week to the September hols and I wna catch a movie cos I reckon I've not watched one for eon years. =X

The world is a world that has many earthlings with false facades,
I'm trying to take serious precautions even if they can't really be much of a help.
Continue doing it for all you want,
if you think that really deems fit.
I belive in karma,
do you?

No comments: