Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hokkkkay I've not updated for quite some time already. Whoops. HMMMMM lemme try to summarise the week manxz.

Wednesday: Pretty short day. Nothing much happened I guess. Hurrr I can't remember much ehhhh.

Thursday: Uber nong nong day and I totally detest it okay. At least there was CME so it wasn't that bad huh (: Got back Lit paper and it was kinda disappointing. But..almost everyone got a borderline pass aye but still, it ain't a form of consolation for me. ): Mugging at the airport after school with bud!

She recommended studying at the viewing hall as it was really a quiet place. True enough, it really was! Did my SS while she slept. -.- Got her to wake up but she still slept like a log. HAHAHA. Changed venue to Macs and continued mugging from there. We trained homeeee around 8-ish and did a lot of sexaye poses on the train while cam-whoring. Heheheheh.

Friday: English was funxz! Our lesson was held at the canteen and we were supposed to do a formal letter in pairs. Did with Mich and we kept laughing over super duper random lame stuff as usual. Hurrr. Did a lil' of Amath during SS as she was absent. Emath was the same as ever; so mundane. =X Gaaah Botak Jone's better, agree Jolyn? Hahahah. Packed guides cookies during guides and the Kermits were the labourers of the day!

Saturday: Kick-started the day by playing badminton with Mercy. Wheee absolute fun! : ) Dinner was at my aunt's condo by the poolside. Cuzzens and I were having so much fun playing with the candles and all. Heeeh some caucassian kiddos even joined us in playing and they tried to burn the leaves.. LOLOL.

I'm gonna TRY to finish up all my homework today and start revision for EOY. Not much time left and how I wish there's really 48 hours in a day. Alrighty, stop dreaming of the impossible! -.-

Lastly HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLENE !! {: You've been a great friend all these while and enjoy the last 10 hours of your birthday! Hahahaha.

No comments: