QWRETUYIPLKJHGFDSZXVBMDA.
Everyone's making a big hoo-ha outta it. Damn. It was the first thang in the morning manxz and Jolyn was like, " Eh y'know . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ." I ran over to Mich and after seeing it, the only words that came out of my mouth was, "OOOOHSHIIIIT!"
Then everyone started laughing like nobody's business. Wlaoooo I really felt like digging a hole in the ground and burrowing my face in it at that point of time! ><
It was circulating around the whole sec3 cohort I tell you. Hokay maybe that was a lil' exaggerating, it was circulating around the two sec3 classes and there's a phrase called "word of mouth" too yea. Perhaps the whole school will know abourit tomorrow. Actually it ain't really a big deal so Idk why everyone's making a big deal outta it.
And earlier on, Mich just called me to tell me something too. OMFG. I have no more face left already. Gaaaaaaaaaaah.
From today onwards, I'm gonna seat as glam as possible; no more unglamorous sitting postures anymore and please smack me on the head if you ever see me sitting in an unglam manner! =X
SHEESH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment