Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rj just called me to tell me that she saw her one and only beloved woman. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nway studied with bud in the afternoon at T2. We were staring at this caucassian man eating his burger(Damn hell funneh) and omg I'm reminded of aunty again. Hehehehe. And.. guess what? My pumps died on me again please. ):

While walking to bud at macs, half of my soles were like already dangling and I was ranting to her that whenever I was out with her, my pumps would die on me. So what does it signify huh? Hahahaha alrighty I shan't take it out on you hokay, dear bud {: She apparently said, " Y'know everytime you're out with me, you always wear your super old pumps thats why they'll break so you can't blame me lor!!"

Heeeeh we were crapping and laughing away as usual and spent a quarter of our time ogling at her WZ too. Hurrrr oh clone where're youuuuu. (maybe only bud will geddit!) Got a call from dad saying that he was at T2 too and I stood on the trolley thang as my pumps died on me and I had dificulty walking too while bud pushed me from the first to the second and back to the first place cause we couldn't find my dad. Hahahaha the whole scene of it is seriously hilarious!

Had dinner with dad and bud & thankew for the piggyback rides, bud! :D

No comments: