Sunday, October 12, 2008

HAHAHAHA OMG JOY LIM SHAN YU'S DARN LAME!


JAS! -looking through your eyes. says:
hahaha you think go brida shop take ah
PURPLELOCKS(: says:
hmmm bedok market!
PURPLELOCKS(: says:
hahas ya!
JAS! -looking through your eyes. says:
bedok market for a photoshoot?!?!
JAS! -looking through your eyes. says:
HAHAHAHAHAA OMG
PURPLELOCKS(: says:
must support BEDOK!
PURPLELOCKS(: says:
HAHAHA
JAS! -looking through your eyes. says:
HOKKKKAY IM A PATRIOTIC BEDOK-IAN
JAS! -looking through your eyes. says:
HAHHA
PURPLELOCKS(: says:
HAHAHA!
PURPLELOCKS(: says:
we will meet raymond lim

Her last sentenced totally tickled my funneh bone! Hurrrr I miss being with Joyjoy in the same class so so much ): I miss her random-ness and lame-ness (Seriously, no one can ever beat her. If there's someone whom I can find, then I think I'll most prolly hit the jackpot!) I miss the both of us laughing over the slightest thangs and how our roaring laughter attracted millions of stares.

I miss Cynthia.
I miss Lynde.
I miss Yoges babyyy.
&
I kinda miss 2/6.

Haaaah AEC clique gathering to be planned soon!

No comments: