Friday, October 03, 2008

Omfg I almost broke down on the spot today when I received the History question paper. Apparently I only studied chapter 3 and it blardy hell didn't come out except for the sbq. Hokkkay lemme elaborate more to let you all have a clearer idea.

Four chapters were being tested for the eoy paper and so only 3 outta that 4 chapters would be tested for the seq. And the oh-so-unlucky me studied chapter 3 and it didn't come out at all for seq. Wlaooooo.

Managed to write a lil' about the Hitler question though; did a similar essay on it before. Aye I just hope I can pass, not too appalling for me if I'm gonna flunk it too cos my History is always -insertword-. Yknow, I know, everyone knows.

Emath paper 1 was kinda alright al thoughcouldn't do some of the questions. Like duh, if not I'd be a Math prodigy already right, like my dearest Deborah Loh. Ohmanxz, I really really want your brainy brains, Deb! ): For SS, i rushed through it like some mad dog. My handwriting was terribly illegible, hmmm I pray that the teacher will be able to read it.

EL + MT papers 1 and 2 went pretty smoothly for all I can say. Anyhoooo cheer up Mich dont be too vexed over SS paper, at least you finished your History paper. And to bud, dont worry too much too you did more than enough what! HAHA.

My only consolation to you now is to read the instructions first thang first next time. Eeeeekkk I sound like a preacher now but I don't mean to sound like one aye oh well just cheer up alright, doubt you'll fare that badly! :D

Rawr I still can't forget the feeling that I had while I received the History question paper. I almost nearly cried, yes in other words, I teared :( Ah well. What's over is over, no point crying over spilt milk. I shall take confort in the fact that 7 papers had already been down and 6 more to goooooooo!

So for now I'm gonna enjoy my hashbrowns followed by a sleep, followed by Emath tuition and lastly, followed by a dinner with bud :)

No comments: