Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Siiiiiiigh, I think I have officially contracted dementia. How depressing can my life get, you tell me. I got into a frenzy early this morning because I couldn't find my wallet. This's already my second time not being able to find my wallet fyi and thank gawd, it was actually under my desk in class for the whole afternoon/night.

And earlier this afternoon, just after finishing the survey, I "lost" my wallet once again. -.- Got back to class and realised that it was not there as well and rushed down to the Com Lab again with Jolyn, Mich and Carissa.

Jas: Eh oh shit, my wallet's not here leh, how.
Mich: Omg isn't that your wallet? It's right in front of you !!!

Yep how amazing, uh huh. I'll most prolly needa go for another eye-checkup soon yea. Ohwell. Results day tomorrow! Sheeeeeeeesh.

No comments: