Sunday, November 30, 2008

Granduncle passed on yesterday evening, his demise really came as a sudden shock to me although everyone more or less expected it. I'm still indignant over the fact that that he had to be taken away by the lord when he has not even liven to a ripe old age.

My life's practically like a roller-coaster during these few days. Besides granduncle's demise, I had a heated argument with my eldest sissy yesterday. Ohfcuk, whats with my screwed up life. Bawling my eyes out wasn't of much help either; it made matters worse to be truth told. I kept breaking down for no simple reason and I seriously hate myself for not having any self-control at all.

Thank you so much bud and RJ for trying to lift my spirits up and also doing your best to cheer me up (: I love you two many many. I thank god for bringing these two important girls into my life. Without them, I'll couldn't have survived this whole episode. I'm still trying my best to get over it, oh lord I really need your strength and power and I'm glad that granduncle's safely in your hands.

No comments: