Sunday, November 02, 2008

Whooosh I'm feeling all hyped up after watching all of the XNR's vids. 24 more daaaaaays manxz.

Alright so it's back to my proper posts now! (:

Hmmm right after school on Friday, met bud to go Central with her patrol to shop for their patrol identities. Bus-ed to N2 and also walked down to TM. Heeeeh I have a good sense of direction hokkkay, hurrr bud didn't trust me ): 67-ed back and went to cut bangs with bud. JasToh came along too but awww she didn't cut her hair despite our constant pleads.

Halloweeen in the evening with bud aftermath was awesoooooooome to the max I tell you. We dressed up as vampires/ghosts/draculas/whatever you name! Some lil' kids were totally scared stiff by us and a lil' kiddo nearly cried =X Gawwwd bud and I felt really bad yknow, serious. Went around the estate for tricks or treats and this lil' girl kept clinging onto me. (Maybe it was the other way round. HAHA.) Whatever it is, she's helluva adorable.

There was this best dressed competition too where we're supposed to do a catwalk and actually both bud and I were pretty adamant on winning, however the result didn't turn out as expected. Awww but its alright bud, cos we won the consolations for the lucky draw. HAHAHAHA. It was helluva embarrassing when they called out my number hokay.

Some lady: *143*
Jas: Eh oh shit isn't that me?
Mercy and bud: YAAAAA! Quick go up.
Jas: *Ran all the way up to the front*
Lady: Uhmmm where's your ticket?
Jas: *Ran all the way back again to grab the tic*

)(*&^%&%#$@! Sigh I never fail to embarrass myself. Oh well. Anyhoo, the halloween party ended with the lucky draw. Bud and I really immersed ourselves in such great fun albeit we were the only teenagers there. Haaaah young kids at heart! Now talking abourit is making me miss Halloween all over again ): And yes back to it, got home and showered, packed everything and dad sent us to bud's house for the sleepoverrrrrrrrr!

Stayed up at bud's house designing the tee, playing her -insertname- game and I was badly craving for Macwings! Nehhmind bud made a pact with me that she's gna accompany me to have them real soon. But I really wonder when the "soon" will be manxz because practically for the whole month of November, I'm damn packed. =X

Slept at around 4a.m and woke up close to 12noon. o_O Watched her TKA show and tagged along with bud's mon and her to church for All Saints' Day mass after lunch. A nice experience attending her church for the first time and I don't mind being your companion again bud if you need a companion :} Heh heh.

Dinner-ed at bud's house after church and I'm so thankful that I'm seriously well-fed at bud's house, REALLY. If any event like a war really happens, everyone will be practically fleeing to bud's house because she has never-ending-food-supplies! Thankew bud for the awesome company during these two days and for the wonderful+yummylicious food as well. HAHA.

While waiting for my dearest stead to be done with my new blogskin, I shall find a temporary blogskin first because this blogskin seems to be a lil' screwed whenever I upload peeeks :S

Ohyea one more thang before I publish this entry, have fun there in China, Deb! And I definitely look forward to us meeting real soon, I hope and you'll be able to see your sweet prezzie by then :D

No comments: