Finally met with the girls; Esther and Lynette after donkeymonkey years! :D Met the both of them plus RJ at Bugis. Shopped around and caught up a lot with them; it was damn hell fun making fun of bbp together with stead and RJ. Zooooooomed off yo Haji Lane to camwhore aftermath yaaaaay I think photos taken at there have such a vintage feel (:
Left at around 5plus and went to meet Mercy for church at Holy Fam. I didn't know that my ex-neighbour was sitting beside me the whole while until Mercy told me :O Headed down to Parkway to have dinner at KFC after mass. FINGERN LICKIN' YUMMY CHICKENS! :D Ate till there were only bones left HAHAHAHA but I conclude that Mercy's a better eater than me. Haaaaaawhaaaaaw.
Met mommy and got Xmas cards + prezzies from there & also got myself a top from Mng! :) TRALALALA I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS, SERIOUSLY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment