I shall do a quiz now as tagged by bbp since I can't get to sleep.
According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people.
1. I used to take up abacus, violin, piano, ballet and art lessons but I gave them all up.
2. I was a freaking rebellious kiddo in primary six and I remembered ponning school with RJ just to go to Snow City -.-
3. My cca(s) in primary school were violin and tennis.
4. My heart was full of hatred for my P6 teacher at one point of time until I cursed her that
5. I was really horny in primary school and I remembered laughing at the slightest thing like balls, bananas, oranges, okay practically everything with my clique.
6. When I was a young kiddo, I used to have a nightmare every night dreaming that I'll be tumbling down the escalator in the dark, damn scary!
7. I can be really lame and random at times.
8. When I was six years old, I got into a brawl with this boy and ended up insulting his dick. He went around telling all the teachers and I got sent home and ended by being caned by my mom ): Stewpig idoit.
9. I used to have a childhood sweetheart called Nelson and I remembered him standing up for me at times when I got bullied. Awww helluva sweet :D
10. I used to proclaim to everyone that I was Fann Wong's daughter when I was young. -.-
11. When I was six years old, I was outside my house waiting for Mercy to be back as I did not have the key and on top of that, everyone was also out. At that moment, I could feel that my poopoo was already on its way out and when I could no longer tahan, I shit-ed by the staircase. (HAHAHAHA darn sick and unglam I know but I could no longer push it back in yknow!)
12. I seldom watched cartoons when I was young except for Powerpuff girls, Tom&Jerry and some others because after sitting in front of the teevee for 10 mins, I still couldn't get the storyline. LOL.
13. I was obsessed with one of the teletubbies LALA when I was a kid but I grew to be terrified of them because somobody told me that it'll come alive and start dancing in the middle of the night. -.-
14. I used to believe in tooth fairies because I remembered putting the tooth beside my pillow and I woke up the next morning seeing a packet of Hersheys beside me. (Most prolly my parents' doing I guess harhar)
15. I heart the colour purple a loooooot.
16. Jeanette has been my one and only idol since I was P5 (: But I had uncountable eyecandies though! HAHAHA.
17. I used to imagine myself as a famous singer and I'd be standing on this high table looking out of the window without my clothes on singing with this toy microphone like some crazy person -.- And on top of that when strangers were already pointing fingers at me probably thinking what the hell that naked lil' girl is doing up there, I even waved back to them acting like as if I was really a singer. HAHAHAHA WTH RIGHT. By the way I was only 5 years old back then so pardon the ignorant me :)
18. I joined guides all because of the uniform. I thought it was really outstanding wearing a different uniform from the others but I don't regret luh because if not for guides, I'd not have known my dearest bud and making other wonderful friends like Ezzah, Agnes, Jolene and all!
19. I remembered getting lost in the school when I was P1 while finding the toilet and ended up peeing in the garden before even finding the toilet.
20. When I was young, my mom/Mercy would cane me if they were to find my water bottle still full by the time I've reached home so I'd always be on the pretext of watering the grass everyday while walking home with my grammy's maid in order to empty it. Haaaaah.
5 people whom I tag: Anyone who's having insomnia just like me now.
Alright I think I'm more or less done cos I'm lazy to rack my brain cells already. Teehee. TOODLES!
Edited: Oopsaye didn't read the question properly I'm supposed to write only 15 of them but ohwell! HAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment