It rained like cats and dogs and elephants and giraffes and monkeys and rats today.
Didn't attend swimming lesson in the end because my cramps were killing the hell outta me and it was pretty inconvenient as well as I was having my bloody period. =/ Soooo had dinner with my aunt, aunty kris and lil' cuzzie at Werner's Oven. YUMYUMYUUUUUM. Btw, I think I'm growing fatter as the day goes by yknow.
Ohya I'm having a verh serious illness called stm now and I better list my schedule out or else my illness will start to act up and I'll have nothing to rely on.
Friday: Pasir Ris park with bud, Ezzah & JasToh.
Saturday: Chinese tuition + piercing of ear (?), Mich, Amanda & Jolyn are baaaack!
Sunday: Paaaaaacking of luggage.
Monday: Bud leaving for China & aunt and family will be leaving for HK first.
Tuesday: AEC clique gathering (LIKE FINAAAAAALLY !!!)
Wednesday: Out with Esther and RJ.
Thursday: Leaving for Hk with RJ! (She's soooo eggcited that she's flying with me, ALONE! HAHAHA!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment