Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rawr my eyelids are like kinda droopy right now. Slept at 5am this morning and woke up at 10am. Zomg Esther was like screeching the whole night about her cockroach HAHAHAHA and I'm glad I'm the fourth person, bbp! :D

Right onto today, met the clique at TM first and trained down to Mich's house aftermath. Played WII like craaaaaaazy; we were all screaming at the top of our lungs! Wheeee I love them so so much we were immersing ourselves in sooooo much fun hokay. Exchanged Xmas prezzies after the cam-whoring session! LOL.

I couldn't contain my excitement so the minute I recahed home, I opened all the prezzies. Hahahaha.

& thank you (s) Michelle for the body shop sponge & Jasmine shower gels & the lil doll
(SO CUTE!)
Joy for the mirror & comb!
Rachel for the Precious Thots mirror!
Cynthia for the diary!

THANKS A LOT SWEETIES! :D

Sleepover at bud's house later and XNR marathon. HAHAHA.

No comments: