YOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO. Awesome day out with DeborahLohYuChin today (: (: (: Met Deb and her mom in the early morning and while waiting for them, I coincidentally bumped into Shanthini! Zomg her reaction was darn hell funneh when I called her.
Jas: Eh Shanthini !! *Starts waving*
Shanthini: *Gives the verh blur look* and went, "Who are you?!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA WTH LA SHE. I've been her dearest Lit partner for a year and yet she didn't recognise me. Haaaah I bet the reason was due to the change in my hairstyle manxz. Funneh like shiate canxz. Bus-ed down to E-hub and started ice-skating after changing into our blades, gloves etc and all.
Deb was like grumbling that it was synthetic ice and it wasn't smooth at all, ohwell heard from this lil' girl that the rink at Kallang's beeger but it's far more ex because you needa pay for the bar thingy (the one to give you a better grip while you skate) and also the fee per hour. Nonetheless, it was still funxzxzx skating with Deb.
But I fell on my ars twice hokkkay, rawr helluva embarrassing. Everyone's head turned instantly the moment they heard a "THUD!" Ohmygee. Thaneeeeew Deb's mommy for treating me to iceskating btw !! :)
Settled for our late lunch at Macs and White Sands was a total bore okay. Sheeesh but still caught up with that girl many many and thanks for the fan+hanky that you've bought for me from China. Heart you times1000000000 Debxzx. I'll try to get you something nice from HK if possible alright! [:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment