Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY to everyone out there !! Collect as many angows as you can and if possible share, half of them with me manxzx. Rawr I feel so brooooke; I'm currently at my aunt's house and there's no guest here AT ALL ):

Anyway spent New Year's eve with daddy, mommy and RJ (: Got my crumpler bag from Raffles City (Heeeeeh it's my birthday prezzie from mommy; thanks so muchie mom! ) and walked around before heading down to Chinatown for a light and heartwarming dinner. The place was all infested with cheena people by the way darn irritating; no basic manners at all. Aaaahhh lazy to elaborate on that.

Caught a midnight movie with RJ, cuzzies and Leon after the countdown. The Wedding Game's a really touching and awesome movie; the chemistry between Fann&Chris is damn good as well. I'm not a die-hard fan of them yet I'm praising them to the skies hurhur. But seriously the way they bickered and all's hell darn cuuuuute !! :)

& oh did I mention that on hmmmm.. last Friday during the school's CNY celebrations, we guides were supposed to bring a group of old folks around. Omg I tell you, the old folks there are so so adorable especially one of the old ladies there. She gave me a peck on the cheek before she left omg soooo sweet ttm! However.. it was also kind sad to hear those unhappy life stories coming from the old folks. Sigh unfilial kidz succcccck manxz.

I miss the awesome convo that night ):

No comments: