HEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOO. Yeaaaaaap your eyes aren't playing any whatsoever tricks on you; I'm finally updating teeheehee. It's only the second week of school but hw has been piling on everyone's head like nobody's business siiiiigh sec4 life sucks ttm. BUT on the other hand, I shall always look on the brighter side of life cos there's still gna be CCT here. (winkwink bud)
Roadshow at Tiong Bahru yesterday was pretty alright but it was still a lil' chaotic as usual. Awwww.. despite bud and I raising our hands frantically in the air, they still didn't give the posters to us ): How saddening.. nevermind I shall try my luck at Aunty Kris' side :) OH and if Esther were there, she'd be the first to get the poster cos her mom-in-law was there by the way. HAHAHAHAHA.
-Edited-
Whooosh my lil cuzzie's birthday party just ended and I'm pretty brushed. Gaaaaah there's school tomorrow but nehhmind only 4 & 1/2 days next week & it'll be CNY !! :D Nothing beats a short holiday the most manxz. Wheee. Hmmm.. I'm really sorry for the lack of updates; will try to update more often if possible as much as I'd like to! I heart school many many just because of my fwenxz if not for them, I'd have -insertword-.
CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment