Saturday, January 31, 2009

TGIS !!!

Zomg I still can't find my bloody thumbdrive yknow, so depressing :( I really really hope I can find it soon because all my beloved peektures are stored in it & I needa revive my freaking dead friendster as well.

Anyway CNY this year wasn't as fruitful as past years; angpow moolah depleting year by year raaaaawr. Ohyea did I mention that Thursday was the most unlucky day everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

First I was late for school together with bud, what's new abourit (HAHAHA). And that isn't the main point yet, we were all sitting down chatting yadda yadda.. when I realised that my lunchbox was a lil' unstable inside cos I could feel it all shaking inside. Opened my lunchbox and got a terrible shock to the max; all the scrambled eggs and sausages were all over my books like wth. I tell you, I almost screeeeeeeeched manzx thank gawd bud was there to calm me down. What a day to start the morning!

Lessons were alright, as usual. Oh and PE was exceptionally fun on that day; haaaaah it was like my first time perspiring during PE in 39641254746 years. Had a Lit test too; omg couldn't really pick out the literary devices damn hard but uhhh heck, hope I'll be able to pass :D Headed down to bud's house after school; caught Home Alone 3. HAHAHAHA the movie was hell helluva hilarous okkkkay !!! Laughed till our sides ached and all in all, at least the movie made up for the day (:

Yesterday Ezzah and I "fought" again in class; bet everyone that was present was having a real fun time enjoying the show! I can't really remember the cause of it, and yes we always "fight" for an unknown reason. It went to the extent that I almost brought her table outta the class and our textbooks/pencilcases/anything on the tables were all strewn all over the floor. Ha ha ha so you can more or less picture the whole scene in your mind already!

Guides after that; welcomed the new sec ones. Had ice-breakers, song session and all & bud was exceptionally horny quoted by Lee Anne. (No surprise whaaaaat) She kept harping that -inserword- was no longer (content not to be revealed R21) HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm gna try my luck to find my thumbdrive again, oh St Anthony please grant my wish.

No comments: