Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TODAY ISN'T MY DAY AT ALL, SERIOUSLY.

First in the morning, got reprimanded by teacher Z for not handing up the whole class' mindmaps. Okay I really admit I'm in the wrong, got a scolding from her yadda yadda.. Then another teacher M picked on my skirt hokay forget it because I think she's still pretty reasonable. After chinese lesson, teacher Z picked on me once AGAIN. & she actually commented that I was vain ?!?! WTHECKKKK.

Maybe her definition of vainity is girls having extra earrings on their ear holes and the extra "feelers" sticking out. HA HA HA FUNNY. Ohwell like what I've said, today simply isn't my day at all. Accompanied bud to the dental after school with JasToh; it was kinda fun and at the same time scary being the spectator!

I wna revive my d-e-a-d friendster now but it's taking such a long time to load, so forget it? Bud's gna kill me into a zillion pieces if she sees it because I've been procrastinating for 978230456 years. HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm only looking forward to tomorrow and Thursday.

On a much heavier note, CTs are next week, to smile or to cry?

No comments: