Monday, March 16, 2009

1. Today was raining cats and dogs and elephants again.
2. I lost my way to E!hub and ended up at the bus-stop opposite Mich's old house.
3. Seriously, bus-drivers should learn how to be more bilingual.
4. The bus-driver could not understand what I was talking about and vice-versa. Cheena's the word.
5. Caught "Marley and Me" with Michelle Valentia Lai Wai Peng.
6. Veh veh nice and touching; I was moved to tears and Mich looked as though she cried a whole bucket of water after the movie. HAHA.
7. Subway for lunch was good; I bit my lips twice ouch and I can feel a humongous ulcer on my lips now ):
8. Jolyn and Rachel joined us aftermath.
9. We walked around E!hub aimlessly not knowing what to do.
10. Decided to head down to Pasir Ris park and cam-whore.
11 . Woohoo had lotsa fun though it was only for a while.
12. I soz soz love poking fun at Jolyn with Mich and Rach. HAHAHAHA.
13. I'm still waiting to be tagged by the photos in fb by Mich.
14. Bus-ed back home with the lovelies. (L

YAY that more or less sums up my day and I'm gna mug a lot this week to make it veh veh fruitful! :D

Tentative plans for the rest of the week:

Tuesday- Study, 4 hours of Maths tuition
Wednesday- Amath lesson, Study session with Deb, Emath tuition
Thurdsay- Amath lesson, mass meet-up (?)
Friday- Retro outing with bud, sleepover yaaaaaaay.
Saturday- Study (hopefully)
Sunday- Study (hopefully)

No comments: