Sunday, March 22, 2009

OH SIGH. It's back to school tomorrow again; the thought of the overwhelming homework and everything just make me feel so sick.. =/ Ohwell I should be thankful that there're always friends around that make school soz soz enjoyable even though I may not feel like going to school at times.

Bud came over on Friday; studied heh at least I finished Lit and SS! Geeeeeez. Cam-whored, fb-ed and had dinner at my house before heading over to her house for sleepover. It was just the same routine all over again, fb-ed and all.

Wanted to sleep around 4-ish but decided to play with the Macbook's photobooth; hahahahaha all the photos were really spastic and retarded ttm! Fell asleep at around 5-ish in the end while talking about SS! A topic that we can never get sick of! :D

I want another sleepover AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN. Thanks bud for being such an awesome companion and I'm sorry that you had to pick up my thing for me! HAHAHA nehmind thats what buds are for yeaaaaaa! ♥

Gawd I just realised I've not shown my mom my horrendous progress card oooopsy daaaisy.

No comments: