HARPY HARPY EASTER !! : D
I've been attending church these few days and I feel so much more at peace, really.
Friday : Attended Good Friday's service with bud and fam. (: Through the thirteen stations, I've learnt a lot like the sacrifices God had made for us etctec. Left to meet Mercy and headed off to aunt's house for bbq.
Didn't really eat much cos I was abstaining and it was really difficult resisting the temptations of not being able to eat bbq-ed chicken wings but ah-ha I still managed to; veh proud of myself! : D
Saturday: Woke up at an unearthly hour at around 6.30 on a weekend but I'm glad that it was well-spent nonetheless. Bud (and her paurents) picked me p and headed off to St Joseph's Church. It was indeed an eye-opener seeing the church + uncle Andrew's deep insights abourit & left for breakfast aftermath.
Haha I think bud and her parents are veh veh funneh & cute; the pork porridge incident and the way they bickered were really comical! HEH. Went back to bud's house and I dozed off on her comfy sofa. (As what bud had said, her living room has cushions EVERYWHERE!) Woke up after a while and played pet society & photobooth-ed with bud! Took many many spastic peektures and we were laughing like nobody's business; woohoo I think photobooth's veh awesome.
Trained down to Tampines One to have a look at the new mall. Hmmm.. I think the mall's suitable for food fanatics; it has like frolicks (!!), Bakerzin, Thai Express, Carls Jr, Subway and the list goes on and on.. And YAY, there's diva too but the shop seems a lil' small though =/ Lunch-ed at TM before parting ways with bud.
This morning was also spent at church with bud and her fam. Had lunch together with her fam (I FEEL LIKE A FREELOADER EH BUD!) and uncle Andrew dropped us off at Tampines One. Bought Mommy's birthday prezzie and I got really crazy at there cos it was freaking crowded and Idk why I always get so hyped up at crowded places! HAHAHA.
It got worse when we saw this woman exposing her cleavage and her -insertword- !!! And headed back to TM; woohoo got a top cum dress from Cotton On! Bus-ed back home with bud and dammit, my foot has yet another blister, ouch. But nevertheless it's worth it because I'm of the same height/a lil' taller with/than bud! HAHA.
I really really had an awesome weekend all thanks to the companionship of bud and her fam! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment