Friday, April 24, 2009

It has been a long dreary week ending today as one of the worst days ever.

Daddymama (my paternal grams) passed away this morning leaving me (still) in a state of shock.. I .. I.. don't know how to explain the whole feeling right now.. I regretted a lot a lot.

Why didn't I visit her the last time when we almost make a trip down?
Why did I have to wait till she's gone then to realise the fact that she is no longer here with us?
Why did I fail to be the perfect granddaughter in your eyes?

I want a time machine, really badly, if it's ever possible. I want to see you for the last time which I've never had the chance to do so, pretty please. Life sucks so much that I feel like joining you up there, daddymama.

---

Oh anyway thanks a lot Ezzah for accompanying to the toilet for like 98754245 times today, Michelle for lending me your shoulder, Jolyn for the really sweet & encouraging post-it, Amanda, Carissa, Bernadette, Shanthini etcetc.. Thankew everyone for your concern love y'all. :D

& most importantly bud for cheering me up the whole day and I ain't mad at you, silly bud. No worries, I'm sure you two will make it up soon. Even if the whole world's mad at you, your bud will always be by your side, supporting you right to the end. (: <3

I still feel terrible and looking at the photo earlier is making me feel a gazillion times worse. WHY WHY WHY.

---
Before I end this off, happy birthday Mercy and Lynette stead. :}

No comments: