I learnt something new today or should I say I've already long found out about that fact a long time back but I just do not have the time to pen those thoughts down?
Question: "What's the definition of politics?"
Answer: Guides.
Yep it is, it is not a typo error or whatsoever; that's the real definition of politics in my dictionary. I really wonder if there's ever a word called "conscience" in their flowery dictionary. Hmmm.. I reckon it has NEVER EVER ONCE existed. But nonetheless, TYVM for the great lesson you've taught us today. :D
I'll always keep all these feelings deep down in my heart, even after leaving seconday school and maybe once in a blue moon, I'll start to reminisce those oh-so-wonderful times. Still, I'm so glad to have known true blue friends like bud, Agnes, Lee Anne and Ezzah. You girls are the bezzzztezzzzt babes I've ever known in my entire life ever; love y'all muchie. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment