HI! I'm here to update, as requested by Janice PB Tan. :D
My life hasn't been going well because prelims are sucking my blood dry. EMath papers were like touuuugh, beyond my imagination :( AMath paper today, was even worse. Don't talk about that. Ah wells, no point moping over it. There's still 6 more papers to go! Looks like I've to sacrifice my sleep tonight cos doing revision for AMath is equilavent to killing myself.
NO CHOICE NO CHOICE NO CHOICE. Actually do I even have a choice in the first place? I hate Trigo cos there's so much formulae to memorise and the best thing is I'll always get them mixed up especially logarithmns! UGH. I seriously need someone to supervise me every single day to get work done. (Deborah, remember the promise you made :D )
BACK TO A-M-A-T-H. Opps I'm so sorry this post is all about my grunts and rants. I'll update about something happier after my prelims, heh pinky promise! :} And I wna have outings during the long national day hols (Y)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment