Thursday, July 09, 2009

P-H-E-W. Surprisingly, o level chinese oral went pretty smoothly. :D The topic was on plastic surgery and I talked about Michael Jackson. o_O Couldn't think of his chinese name (Does he even have one?!) so I said it in my own way. LOL it was damn weird.

Examiner: Ni ren wei zuo zhen rong you she me ying xiang? (What kind of consequences do you think plastic surgery will bring about?)

Me: Ta hui dai lai hen bu li de ying xiang. Bi ru zui zing Michael Jackson (Starts sniggling to myself) yadda yadda... (It will bring out very negative consequences and I couldn't stop laughing to myself. Okay I'm weird, yes I am.)

Hehehe anyway I'm really glad it's OVER. I'm left with English oral and after which, I wont need to take any more orals for the rest of my life. (Y) Oh and before I end off, thank you bud for the lil' note + sweet for the encouragement, Esther bbp and Adeline cuzzie for the texts and laoshi for the good luck angpow! :D and and also all those who wished etctec! :}

EDITED.

Daddy's blasting MJ the teevee really loudly and apparently, I'm having insomnia due to that... Nevermind, it's like only once in a while and moreover, he's quite a big fan of him, so I'll just let it go.

P.S. I think Paris Jackson's really sweet and ohmygee adorable too *melts* the way she said her speech though it was only a few lines, but aaahh, it was damn touching seeing the way she expressed herself and all.

CIAOZXZX.

No comments: