Thursday, July 02, 2009

tWhoa I'm finally updating this lil' dead space of mine, be glad! :D Anyway the new school term has alread kickstarted and all's well so far; that's a pretty good sign but prelims in two weeks time AND O level MT orals next tues (SIGH SO SO DEAD). LOL it reminds me of the spastic conversation I had with Carina, seriously it was helluva r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d ttm and to the extent that laoshi scolded me. ):

I feel that chinese teachers always seem to pick on me manxzxz wlao I'm like still feeling damn indignant right now. Don't wish to elaborate on that incident okay maybe I'll talk abourit sometime soon because I needa rush off to study for Physics and complete Emath Trigo revision ws. Seriously, don't label me a person who has AP unless you know the real definition of it, TYVM laoshi.

On a much lighter note, things I did during the June hols (only 2 weeks of hols though!)
  • "Drag me to hell" with Deborah (Her first time watching horror movie with me. AM I supposed to feel honoured? HAHA.)
  • "Life's a beach" party with bud, her sissy + friends. Awesome funzxzxz ty jiejie Joanne for the dinner! :D
  • Cycling with Esther Lork the bbp at ECP; caught up loads with her and I really like her insights on certain matters. Bbp, be my love life advisor! (:
I can't remember what else I did during the hols, gawd I have really bad stm, don't I? I feel like going for a swim nowwwww. Ohyes tuition has been suspended for 4 weeks or so because Ah Chou's on a holiday right now. I bet bud's missing the bickerings she often had with her beloved Peanut Butter. HAHAHAHA. And I think I'm missing my fetish for hairless legs. ):

No comments: