Monday, November 30, 2009

First thing first, cheer up Bud and Joscelin, I'm really sure your granduncle and granddad respectively is in a better place right now; he's safely in God's hands. (:

Monday (23/9)
-A really futile day! :(
-Job interview at Ritz did not go well; Jolyn and I were grumbling like shit the whole while!!
-Met Debsie aftermath :D
-Lunch-ed with her and caught up with her manymany!
-No peeks cos we were too engrossed in our convos! >:(
-Parted ways in the evening; wanted to head down to Sis' chalet but was too shagged.

Tuesday
-Interview at Ritz went well.
-Met Bud aftermath; townnnnnnn!
-Walked around; crapped, laughed and she was exceptionally weird on that day.
-Caught 2012 at night; zomg awesome show I swear!! (I rate it 5starzzzzzzz)
-Phew; managed to catch the last train home heehee.

Wednesday
-Met Koh Rui Jun my annoying but loveable sister at City Hall for interviews.
-Dined at Waffletown; the waffles and laksa were helluva good.
-Camwhored; the annoying girl was only infatuated with her food. HMPH.

Thursday was spent slacking at home and Friday was the first day at the new job. Hmmm it went pretty well I guess.

Saturday
-Out w Bud to PL.
-Luvvvvvvv our braids ttm, seriously.
-It just wasn't Bud's day cos
firstly, her heels broke at the end of the day,
secondly, she did not manage to catch ------,
thirdly, all our peeks weren't that well-taken aw! :(
-Ohwells, we'll have another outing again kkkkkkk.

Sunday
-Work was good; Bud joined in. :D
-Dinner with Bud, Sis and her friends. (Y)

Peeks another time cos I'm feeling damn sleepy already. >:(

Stop treating her like a damn fool seriously,
She's not your damn puppet/a moron who can be taken in easily,
She's a grown-up already...
So I'm advising you to grow up too, my dear. :D

No comments: