Tuesday, December 08, 2009

HAI. Nevermind, there's always a next time riiiiiiight. :D Nway I've been working and working and working for the past week. But... retail therapy is definitely not off my list. (Y)

Ohoh something happened at work today, I was helluva freaked out, seriously.
Heehee should I thank KRJ for her awesome ideas?! No way baby, I used my eldest sis' idea, it killed two birds with one stone!! HAHAHAHA.

And on Friday, something hilarious happened at CA too.I shan't mention it here cos I don't wna reveal so much teeheehee. But it was one of the few times that I had laughed so hard till my sides ached like nobody's business. LOLOLOL.

Alrighty, its peektures time and dammit, I'm still thinking abourit. UGHHHHHH.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I miss all my girlfriends ':(

No comments: