Monday, December 21, 2009

Omg was reading Michelle's blog earlier and it kinda hit me..

Hmmm after reading her post, I did a long reflection on myself too. Sigh I really really miss everyone. :(

Check this out:

God, i miss actually talking to people, and not online chats.
Currently staying away from forms of online communication especially facebook unless necessary.
I feel depressed only having to keep in touch without even opening my mouth or seeing the person face to face.
Is pictures of you at parties/holidays/dates the only way I get to know what you're up to?
What ever happened to a simple phone call, quick meetups, chillin out at one another's houses?
In fact, must there be an occasion just to hang out?

Sure, everyone's busy. I get it.

I just wished it didn't have to be like this.
In the meantime, bring me back to the time when being bored meant calling your friend and meeting up at a nearby playground to breathe in fresh air and happily scream and shout. Where there was hardly awkwardness between those familiar faces and everyone could easily join in a game of 'Catching'.
No competitive Facebook games, no Messenger chats...

Maybe its just the nostalgia, the loneliness, the boredom...
Or maybe, its just me.

Quoted from http://thedisguisedinspiration.blogspot.com/

Hai maybe its really due to this advanced technology that often misleads us into temporarily 'chucking' our dear friends aside.. I miss school. I miss Jolyn, Michelle, Carissa, Amanda and Ezzah (the main people). I've not met up with them since forever and I'm missing them so so much, really.

I miss annoying Ezzah with my lame streaks that are always acting up every now and then.
I miss talking to Jolyn about ANYTHING under the sun.
I miss Carissa's hyper-ness and the way she humps on everyone's back except Ezzah!
I miss Michelle's lameness and us being the history reps of the class.
I miss Amanda's holy-ness and her lending hand to me whenever I'm in need.
I miss scandaling Ezzah and Carissa together with the rest of the girls.
I miss changing in class and getting all freaked out with the other four-seveners whenever any teacher walks past.
I miss sitting at the front with Ezzah as my table-partner.
I miss snatching the standing fan with Shanthini and co.
I miss doing classroom duties.
I miss chinese classes with Jolyn and Carina; those were the times where we simply talked from the start of the lesson till the bell rings!
I miss strolling to venues.
I miss screaming my lungs out during PE.
I miss everyone's screams during every captain ball session or simply any game during PE.
I miss rushing to be with the clique whenever the PE teacher asks us to group ourselves into groups.
I miss tennis sesions with the clique.
I miss Ezzah asking everyone to do the 'UGH'/horny sound whenever we hit the tennis ball.
I miss Mdm Chan calling me out to do errands with her together with Mich.
I miss calling Mich 'Wai Peng'.
I miss gossiping to Ezzah and Jolyn during Mr Tan's lessons; about his AHEM.
I miss waving to Bud whenever she walks past my class.
I miss rushing to Bud's class to give her all the lil' post-its and gifts.
I miss Lit lessons with Bernadette and Shanthini.
I miss Shanthini being my table-partner during Lit lessons.
I miss Mrs Kuah being one of the nicest teachers ever and Shan going on and on about her.
I miss Mdm Heng picking on me and me getting so fed-up with her.
I miss Mr Quek's lameness and teachers catching the clique in really retarded situations.

A few incidents to highlight..

Jolyn stained her skirt and she wanted to rush to the toilet but before she could do anything, Mr Faisal walked in.

-Everyone rises and greets Mr Faisal.

MrF: Jolyn why are you dressed like this? (She was in her lime green cury fbts!!)
Jolyn: Urm cos..
Jas: Oh cos she accidentally spilled soup onto her skirt.
Ezzah: Yeah it's more of RED soup!! (She said it so loudly to the extent that the whole class burst into roaring laughter)

I think it was a day where the PureChem girls had to go for their SPA class or something.

Jas: Eh Ezzah where y'all going?
Ezzah: Going for SPA lah.
Jas: Eh remember to bring yr best fitting swimming costume hor.
Ezzah: Yea yea anything else? -giving me the -.- look.
Mr Tan: YA and your towel as well.

Ezzah and I were talking like some retards on our calculators

Ezzah: Hellohelloooooo
Jas: Omg so cool, is this 9------?
Ezzah: Yes, .......

-Can't really remember the content of the convo-

But once we turned our heads to face the front, Mr Quek was staring blankly at us and he said," Are you okay, Ezzah?"

And everyone at the front started laughing like shit again.

It seemingly may not sound here funny here but in actual fact, we could laugh till dawn like nobody's business, seriously. Maybe this is the power of being in an all-girls class/school. I really did not regret being in SAC, the feeling of being in an all girls school for a decade rocks, really, where everyone can be their own self and be so comfortable and not worry about awkward situations because we're all of the same sex. :>

And sometimes a phone call could mean so much more to the other person then to yourself, so never underestimate your place in someone else’s heart.

My life in SAC is definitely much longer but I'm too lazy to elaborate every single thing so I'll do a detailed post on it SOON. (Y)

Congrats to Bud for being able to be promoted; gambatte for O's and next year Buddee. (L)

No comments: