
Post-its used to be in my everyday life in seconday 3 and 4, especially in sec 4. Ah miss those days in SAC where we'll scribble nonsensical post-its to each other and used post-its as a form of communication to each other; wishing each other all the best for tests, exams etc. And zomg I still remembered Ezzah, Mich, Jolyn, Manda and Carissa pasting a post-it each on my student companion when I failed some Amath test & I freaking cried like a million buckets over it. -.- (Plz don't ridicule me >:)
And not forgetting running over to Bud's class every now and then to pass her all the random post-its. Seriously, those days were the hair-pee-iest days of my life. :>
P.S. Bon Voyage Bud; have fun over there in Malaysia. :) I'll pray that you won't have wine spilled all over you again. HAHAHAHA.

No comments:
Post a Comment