Bio test is being postponed to tues!! Hahaha. Okay it has its disadvantages too. I'll have to study more for it. :{ Amath test was so bloooody screwed up! I didn't complete the second and last questions. Omfg i'm not surprised if i actually fail it. Got back eng compo and summary test today. I failed the compo by a few marks but at least i passed the summary which pulled my overall marks up. But it's stilll soooo badd! Eeek tests are officially freaking me out! Sheeshh.
Mdm Frieda was absent today so my 'sister' was our relief teacher for today. HAHAHA. Started on quadratic equations for Emath. Did revision on the sec2 topic. And i don't know why i always can't concentrate during Physics! So i spent the lesson crapping and laughing with Mich. OOPS. =x
Guides after school. It was rather slacky today. (: Did appropriate attire testwork today and the theme of mine was party so i wore my sis's little miss tee and my shorts. Jan's theme was the formal attire but she felt that it looked weird and she went round asking everybody! LOL. It was seriously okay, budd! We had to do a skit after that too.
There's bbq at Rachel's house tomorrow and church people are going. Most importantly, deb is going! I'm still hesitating about it. =S Cos there's a humongous ulcer on my tongue. ):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment