Monday, January 28, 2008

The weekend had been such a bore except maybe for sat. It was bbq at Rachel's house and met Deborah earlier to go her house as Deb said that her relatives were back from Australia/London so she had to leave earlier to have dinner with them. Hmphhh. Pangseh-ed me!): Played a PC games and wanted to camwhore with Deb but she simply refused me! D: I know you're feeling guilty cos you said that to me on msn yesterday! Hahaha. So you'd better camwhore with me the next time we meet. (: And thanks for helping me to insert the picture as a backgorund into the history content page! Sorraye i know you have loads of hw to do. Haha. I love you okay! :D

And thanks so much Jingzhi for talking to me during the bbq on sat or my sister, cuzzie and i would have felt so outcasted. Thanks! Hugs and kisses! Heh.

I'm trying to start on my eng essay now and the deadline is tomorrow. Sigh, i'm such a procrastinator. There's Bio test tomorrow, Indices test on wed and History&Lit tests on thurs. Omg Lit test is on the unseen poems and i really pray hard that i'll be able to interpret it correctly. Played Soccer during PE today. It was actually focused more on hooking the ball and kicking it. HAHA. I'm feeling horny again!

For chinese, we had to write a script and act it out according to the tb's pictures. LOL. So dumb. :X And the script's not yet done. I think we're continuing it the next lesson. I'm still doing my essay and i need to study for Bio test tomorrow! Guess what. I failed the Amath test by a half mark! Dammit i made so many damn careless mistakes and could have simply passed it. I shall console myself that a lot of people had failed too so i shan't feel that demoralised and bad. Neverminnd, i shall continue working harder! [:

Edited: I just finished my essay! Yay. Shall revise for my Bio test now.

No comments: