I need my hot shower right now! Sheeesh so freezing cold. I was shivering like mad on my way home just now. Went to Mich's house in the afternoon to do SS and English project. We managed to complete the English project but only halfway done throught the SS one. You should thank me in your reflection man, Mich! HAHAHA. I used her lappy while she used her com to research for the projects. LOL! We were talking to each other on msn and it was so lame cos we were sitting beside each other. Hahaha.
And i realised that i have such a sweet tooth please as i ate like seriously a lot of sweets today! Hoho Mich's house has a never ending supply of sweets and chocolates man. Oooh yeah we crapped about the silliest stuff tooo, as usual! =D
So tomorrow's plan will be Math tuition in the morning and going out with Esther,Pam and Lynette? (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment