Out with Rj yesterday at town. Combed the whole of heeren, wisma and far east plaza. Uh actually we spent like close to an hour searching for fast east plaza?! LOL. Cos apparently we walked in the wrong direction and thus, we almost got lost. Hahaha. But we found our way there in the end. Like duh. Heh heh. Ate at pizza hut for lunch at Lucky Plaza and i helped Rj saved a big deal okay! HAHA.
Shopped around wisma aftermath and i really love the that esprit top at esprit. Omg i don't care, i'm gonna go back someday to geddit man. Went to heeren next to get my suspenders. Yayieee! :D Found our way to Far East Plaza after walking for fhfeduhdjsfhjd long. And.. we got so fascinated by the sales at This Fashion! I bought myself a white vest and a cap-sleeve crop top and Rj got herself two tights. Wheeee the money was absolutely well-spent! [: Ahh but i've got to budget already as those items that i bought cost me a massive 47 bucks. D=
I'm still online blogging as there's no school tomorrow as it's an e-learning day! (: Okay why am i so jubilant about it? The teachers will defintely post up lotsa work for us to do one luh. Grrr.
I'm feeling pretty emo these days, breaking down for no reasons. Yeah it's probably due to that matter again. I don't want to move, pleaseee. I know i'm a person that can't be adaptable to changes. Fancy calling me childish? Why don't you try putting yourself in my shoes? Nobody can simply comprehend the feelings and everything that i'm going through right now. Most importantly, i'll definitely miss my dearest bud. You're in fact one of the reasons on why i'm so against it. Living just opposite you, going to school everyday and simply doing everything together rocks. I don't want all these to stop revolving in my life yknow, bud. I really love you as a best friend and also for being my bestest buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment