Omg i still have tons and tons of hw waiting for me to do. Grrr damn frikking annoyed with my printer luh. The paper will always get stucked in between there each time i try to print out something. =S
Lemme see. I still have
-Lit assignment
-History Wb
-Chinese Comprehension
-SS Healthcare Essay
-SS Population Policies Essay
-Bio,SS, Eng and Emath projects.
Yesh this is so effing crazy. I hate this e-learning thang man. I'd rather go to school than have this shitty pile of hw. AAHH. Yknow actually i wanted to stay up
yesterday to do my Ss essay but that EstherLorke
Kaiyin said that she was bored and thus, we talked on the phone for 2 hours till about 3am. Be thankful that i kept you accompany okay, not the other way round! Hahaha. We were damn lame arguing on who should hang down the phone first for about 15 mins. LOL. Okay thats abourit, i need to rush finish all my hw! ><
To end off this post, Mercy is cooking yong tau fu soup for dinner. HAHA RJ! Poor yong tau fu eh! Hurhurhur.
No comments:
Post a Comment