I'm not really in the mood for blogging for the past week and hmmm since I'm online now, I shall do a a short post. (: Ndp training last sat was mailto:*&^%$#@! Somehow this unknown old lady came and she started going around picking on everyone's uniform. Pffft soooooo annoying! And.. apparently, Jan and I were the lucky winners! HA HA HA. (Can you all sense the sarcasm) She started it off by picking on our skirts; hipster skirts, short skirts and all. Bleah bleah bleah.
She also scolded us for ruining the reputation of ggs. OKAYYYYY WHAT THE HELL. So crappy! All the guides around us also had hipster skirts and superrrrrrrrr short skirts! Some of theirs are like way shorter than ours luh! =X
This short convo went like this:
OL-Old Lady
J-Jan
OL: So do you understand?(in the uber freaky voice)
J: Yaaaaaaaa
OL: -Stares even fiercer as though her eyes were gonna be gorged out!-
J: Er.. Yes Mam
I was stunned at the spot and when she looked at me straight in the face, I immediately
answered her the same too. Damn damn damn damn. Now what? I'm going to unpick my skirt again? Yeah I feel like a total retard and loser. Unpicking my skirt on the first training and at
that time the old lady didn't come, so I happily altered back my skirt. NOW I'LL NEED TO UNPICK IT AGAIN. ):
Such a waste of thread, time and effort too. Sheesh. But i chose to join this thang hence I shouldn't rant continuously like a bitchhhh. Nevertheless i still need to vent out all my frustrations right. Hmph final selection this week with Jan and Michelle junior. Wish me luck man! =D
Sunday was spent celebrating mommy's birthday at Raffles Hotel! :D The food, service and every single bit was fantabulous. Luckily my sister works at there or else the bill would have come up to a hefty amount.
English Oral todaaaayyy! Was freaking myself out at first but it turned out to be alright afterall! Pheeewwwwwww. Much better than that stupid cheena oral. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment