Jan's passing by my house later to pass me the RI campfire consent form. Sheesh somehow I don't really feel like giving it a go as exams are around the corner. (OHMYGAWD IN LESS THAN 10 DAYS TIME FAINT) Revision not yet done or should i say? Revision's not even started! I'm such a hopeless and puhhhh-thetic girl. ]:
Alright! Lessons today were kinda pretty slackkkk. (: Emath lesson was spent learning the tangent of whatever gradient or shit luh. =X Amth lesson was uh.. the usual? LOL. We sum-ed up the whole chapter of the nature of roots and will most likely start on polynomials next week. Some lecturer from SingaporePoly came to give us some talk about the businesses courses and Mich was goiong on and on about her future tourism course. Hahaha.
Got back our standard test papers during Lit and I improved by a slight margin. :D Rather satisfied, but still it isn't that fantastic afterall, so yeah I'll still have to work harder. Free periods for GY and Mich was like missing lessons after Geog as she had to go to the school dentist. I didn't have to present the explository thang during English too as Mich wasn't around. Hence ours will be postponed to next week. :}
Waited for Mich to be back from her dental treatment and accompanied her to flag her cab. While flagging for the cab, we were talking about the sleepover at her house and who we should invite. Haha. Omg darn excited for it! C: Ohyeaaah another sleepover with Jan too during the June holidays! Yayieee can't wait for the two sleepovers! Eventually we managed to flag a cab thanks to me. LOL. When Mich boarded the cab, i opened the front door and told the uncle,"Uncle, you must take good care of her okay!" HAHAHA like as though she's a lil' kid!
Sigh, I'll TRY to do my revision later. NDP final selection and RI campfire tomorrow. Gonna be a uber long day. :S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment